Blue Trust Loans Review 2018-Payday Loan up to $2000
Blue Trust Loans is a payday lending company based in Winconsin, USA that was founded in 2014 and owned by a federal-recognized Native American Tribe.
Blue Trust Loans is an installment payday loan company that offers loans of up to $1,000 for first-time customers and up to $2,000 for returning customers. The repayment terms are 6 Months long with anywhere from 6 to 24 payments. The stated interest rates range from 471.78% to 841.45% APR.
Requirements Needed To Apply For A Blue Trust Loan
Before applying for a Blue Trust Loan, the borrower must be at least 18 years old and must be a United States Citizen. Borrowers come from 38 states excluding the following states Arkansas, Connecticut, California, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
- A new borrower must have a verifiable source of income. The income must be direct deposited into a checking account.
- Borrower must have a checking account that has been open for an undisclosed period and must show proof of a direct deposit income.
- If an individual has filed for bankruptcy or is planning to file, they are ineligible for a Blue Trust Loan. A borrower with a bad credit score can still apply for a Blue Trust Loan.
How to Apply For a Blue Trust Loan
To apply for a Blue Trust Loan, the application process is free, fast and easy. The borrower must complete an online application form available on their website. The application consists of 3 sections and asks applicants for the following information
- Personal Information: name, social security number (SSN), email address, birth date, phone number, address, requested loan amount.
- Income Information: Employer name and number, how often and how paychecks are received, net amount per paycheck, dates for the next two paydays.
- Bank Information: Account type, routing number and account number.
Once the borrower has completed and submitted the online application form, during normal business hours a customer service representative will contact the borrower within an hour by phone to confirm certain details. In case the application is approved which can take less than an hour, funds will be deposited into the borrowers checking account the next business day.
After the Loan Approval
Once the borrower application for Loan is approved, funds are deposited into the applicant’s checking account the next business day. The appilcant must know that all loans must be repaid over approximately 6 Months. There are no prepayment discounts. Even if a borrower pays the full loan amount the day after receiving the money, they are still responsible for all the interest that would have accrued over the full 6 Months loan period.
How to Contact Blue Trust Loans
In case you want to find out any information about Blue Trust Loans you can contact them by phone, fax or email. All these information are available on their website. Their office is in Hayward, Wisconsin. Their physical address can also be found on their website. Blue Trust Loans has several stores that you can visit to apply for loan in several states. To apply for loan online you’ll need to complete the online application form available on their website.